SCHOOL BUS STUDENT RULES
- Student will obey driver at all times.
- Wait for your bus in a safe place – 10 feet off the roadway.
- Be at stop 5 minutes before pick up time.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus – keep the bus clean.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products.
- Be courteous! No profanity, loud talking, rude gestures, or fighting.
- Keep all parts of your body – and all objects – inside the bus and to yourself.
- Remain seated with feet on the floor while the bus is in motion.
- Keep noise to a minimum; no yelling or screaming.
- No throwing objects while on the bus.
- Do not litter, write on, or damage the bus.
- Keep all animals and harmful objects off the bus.
- For your own safety, do not distract the driver through misbehavior.
- Student will listen to the driver in case of an emergency.
Remember: if you follow above rules you will have a safer, more enjoyable ride.
A copy of these rules are posted in every school bus.
LAKEVILLE ISD 194 BUS ROUTES
Postcards are mailed to each family with assigned bus routes and times. If you are new to the district, please contact dispatch at 952-985-7513 for route assignment.
If you want to have a bus stop moved or a new stop added, please read our FAQ page first, and then fill out the Bus Stop Change Request Form and mail it to the address on the form.
LOST & FOUND
Lost and Found items are kept on the bus for one week, and then they are kept at the Pillsbury garage for retrieval. Unclaimed items are disposed of periodically, so try to check for your lost items as soon as possible.