School Bus Student Rules
- Student will obey driver at all times.
- Wait for your bus in a safe place – 10 feet off the roadway.
- Be at stop 5 minutes before pick up time.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus – keep the bus clean.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products.
- Be courteous! No profanity, loud talking, rude gestures, or fighting.
- Keep all parts of your body – and all objects – inside the bus and to yourself.
- Remain seated with feet on the floor while the bus is in motion.
- Keep noise to a minimum; no yelling or screaming.
- No throwing objects while on the bus.
- Do not litter, write on, or damage the bus.
- Keep all animals and harmful objects off the bus.
- For your own safety, do not distract the driver through misbehavior.
- Student will listen to the driver in case of an emergency.
Remember: if you follow above rules you will have a safer, more enjoyable ride.
A copy of these rules are posted in every school bus.