School Bus Student Rules
- 1. Student will obey driver at all times.
- 2. Wait for your bus in a safe place – 10 feet off the roadway.
- 3. Be at stop 5 minutes before pick up time.
- 4. Do not eat or drink on the bus – keep the bus clean.
- 5. No smoking or use of tobacco products.
- 6. Be courteous! No profanity, loud talking, rude gestures, or fighting.
- 7. Keep all parts of your body – and all objects – inside the bus and to yourself.
- 8. Remain seated with feet on the floor while the bus is in motion.
- 9. Keep noise to a minimum; no yelling or screaming.
- 10. No throwing objects while on the bus.
- 11. Do not litter, write on, or damage the bus.
- 12. Keep all animals and harmful objects off the bus.
- 13. For your own safety, do not distract the driver through misbehavior.
- 14. Student will listen to the driver in case of an emergency.
Remember: if you follow above rules you will have a safer, more enjoyable ride.
A copy of these rules are posted in every school bus.